Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Post!

Hi everyone, welcome to the Kuber Report. For those of you wondering about the title of my blog, it is a bad pun on Colbert Report, one of the funniest shows on TV. I hope most of you know, but just to be sure: Kuber is pronounced Koo-bear, very close to Colbert.
Its the eve of my journey to India for my master's thesis and I'm currently racking my brain making sure I have everything I need.
My next entry will be from India and I promise to put up pictures and update as regularly as I can! Hope to have you all as regular readers.
And to end with one of my favorite videos on YouTube ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to read about your adventure!

-Sruti

Domitia Enobaria said...

Haha, that video's how I used to interact with Chinmay. So then I bit his finger, and he cried really hard so mom and dad forbade me from watching any movies for a week. Except I still did at my friends' houses.

Jenn said...

Neha, you nerdy nutball! Miss you!!

H.a.T. said...

kubes! i'm really glad u started up the blog. it has inspired me to revive mine. I cant wait to read about all your adventures. besos

Habab