Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello...

Welcome to another edition of the Kuber Report. It was on hiatus as I tried to find a job. I figured if I wrote on my blog it would be about me rambling and wouldn’t keep up to previous blog entry standards : ) . But as I embark, once again, I realized I needed to get some thoughts out about the whole process.
So far I have been pretty good about not thinking or talking about me leaving and focusing on the practical matters of packing and buying things to take with me. But as I get into the last week, there is no running away from the fact that I am leaving and that I won’t be in the United States for the next year.
I guess I should say how much I’m going to miss family and friends. But I feel like that goes without saying and I’m really bad at saying it to people. But for everyone who is close to me, there will be times when I think of you, lots and lots of times. When there is a person who reminds me of you, when something happens that I think you’d find funny, or when I eat a certain type of food (or drink chai ; )). I don’t say this often enough and I really should. I WILL MISS YOU! All of you. Don’t ever think otherwise : P
I’m done. My next entry will be from the other side of the world. Keep reading and posting comments!!

4 comments:

Jane Doe said...

Where are you going? Must be exciting to be heading abroad for a year... wish I was in your shoes! :)

Amy said...

best of luck!!!

Domitia Enobaria said...

Good luck! I'll miss you mi amor.

Unknown said...

hooray! you are done with your writer's strike on the kubert report! (although did you know that during the real writers' strike, colbert kept his show going through the whole thing pretty-much single-handedly?)

anyways, i was stalking you on facebook and saw that this is back up and running... and though i won't get to see your pretty face for a while, i will certainly be peeping into your mind from right here! :-)